Prospective Students & Admissions
Thank you for your interest in
Hope Lutheran School
Admission is open to all members of the community, not just those who belong to a Lutheran Church. We encourage you to visit our school for a tour and to meet the principal and staff!
(Applications and Registrations can be found at the bottom of this page.)
At our school, we believe that:
- Jesus Christ is the One and Only way to salvation.
- A child is a spiritual being as well as a physical and social being.
- God is the ruler of our everyday life.
- The Bible is the Word of God, and it gives us direction and purpose in daily living.
- The Bible has a primary place in our curriculum.
- All subjects are taught in the light of God’s Word.
- Our students are challenged to use their God-given abilities as they strive for academic excellence.
At our school, we have qualified teachers and staff who offer...
- Christ-centered learning
- Academic excellence
- Concern for the individual child
- Small class sizes
- Frequent home-school communication
- A family-friendly, open atmosphere
- Religion classes
- Computer Lab / Chromebooks
- Art, Music and Physical Education
- Weekly Chapel
Admission Procedures for the Elementary and Middle School
We welcome and encourage tours of our school before making a decision to enroll your child. Once you have made a decision about enrollment, you will need to submit an application along with the payment of a $100 non-refundable application fee. If your child has previously been enrolled elsewhere, Hope will request a transfer of those records. Placement tests will be required, at a cost of $25. After the application and fees are submitted and the testing is completed, the school administrators will review all of the records and notify parents of acceptance, denial or waiting list status. Once parents receive a notice of acceptance, all additional paperwork for the upcoming school year must be completed.
- Tour the School
- Submit application along with the fee of $100
- Have student complete testing required by that grade
- Schedule an interview with the Principal
- Letter of acceptance, denial or placement on a wait list will be sent to parents
- Submit a Medical Report signed by child’s doctor
- Submit a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
- Submit a photocopy of updated Immunization Records
- Submit a Signed Permission/Release Form
Note: Kindergarten students (5 year olds) must reach the target age by September 1st of that year.
Enrollment is easy! Download the appropriate application below to get started: